The basics of working with the Kentik Support team are covered in the following topics. For additional information please contact the customer success manager assigned to your account.
Kentik offers email-based support for all customers. Cases are generally worked in an order based on two factors:
- Severity: How seriously does the issue impact operations?
- Order: When was the issue reported in relation to other issues in the queue.
When opening a case:
- Please provide as much information as possible so that we can respond quickly and in the most impactful way.
- Please send a separate email for each concern so that we can address each item appropriately and avoid delays.
Kentik provides two support channels to get you the help you need:
- Standard support: We will respond Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM EST.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency/critical support: We will work with you 24/7 to determine the severity and impact of your concern (please use this service only when you experience an emergency and need to reach someone immediately).
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (US): 844.356.3278, extension 6
- Phone (international): +1 415.963.9825, extension 6