Kentik KB: v3 Portal
Note: Kentik v3 is deprecated; the v4 portal is the default.
Letting go can be hard, but trust us: Kentik's much-enhanced v4 portal is the place to be. If there's something you think you can only do in the v3 portal, contact us to discuss how to achieve the same (or better) result in v4. Meanwhile, here's your comprehensive guide to using Kentik v3.
- Enrich flow data with BGP, GeoIP, tags, etc.
- Classify traffic by connectivity type and network boundary.
- Use analytics to visualize Peering, Capacity, and Raw Flow.
- Query flow data in Data Explorer.
- Create Dashboards and Saved Views to monitor network traffic.
- Define Alerts that can trigger alarms and mitigation.
Get the most out of this KB
Search: Use the Search tab. Enter multiple strings successively to search within results.
Contents: Use the Contents tab to see the articles in each section of the KB.
Other KB features
Use our How-Tos library to find step-by-step help with set up and optimization.
Get up to date
Ready to move on from the v3 portal? Start learning v4 with the v4 Portal KB.
See how to access Customer Support for assistance with any aspect of Kentik.
Can't find the information you need? Let us know via our Feedback form.