Welcome to our Knowledge Base. For information on setting up and using Kentik, choose one of the resources below.
- • Understanding the fundamental elements of the Kentik platform.
- • The structure of our fast, massively scalable KDE datastore.
- • The types and uses of network data we ingest.
- • Kentik security: how we safeguard your data.
- • Configuring devices and hosts to send flow data to Kentik.
- • Accessing flow logs from resources in leading cloud providers.
- • When and how to use Kentik software agents.
- • A complete reference to Kentik APIs.
- • Workflows in Operate, Edge, Protect, and Service Provider.
- • Creating Synthetic tests and deploying the ksynth agent.
- • Tailoring portal views to your use cases.
- • Getting custom real-time Alerts on network status.
- • Accessing Insights on cost and performance optimization.
- • Creating Dashboards and Saved Views.
- • Querying network traffic in Data Explorer.
- • Defining Alerting policies to trigger alarms and mitigation.
- • Using Analytics for Peering, Capacity, and Raw Flow.
- • Enriching flow data and classifying interfaces.
For product assistance (e.g. configuration, portal controls, alerting and mitigation setup, APIs, etc.) please contact Kentik Support.
Can't find the information you need? If anything is missing or unclear, please let us know via the Feedback link at top.